CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hot Fun in the Summer Sun

Steve took yesterday off and seeing that it was 100 degrees in our garage, we decided to hit the water park. Man, what a difference another set of hands makes at the water park! I actually got to lounge on one of the lounge chairs for a few minutes, close my eyes and pretend that I was on a beach somewhere - surrounded by sand instead of concrete. Of course, that didn't last long. The feel of tiny wet hands on my toes brought me back to reality. Wesley had a great time with Dad in the water. He even braved the rushing waterfall to get to the big slide. He looked a little waterlogged at the bottom, but I think he enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures:
SO excited to go on the BIG slide

Made it past the waterfall...now for the fun part

Down we go


Splash! Don't let go Dad!!!!

2 comments:

The Crenshaws said...

Is that NRH2O?! Man, your blog puts mine to shame! I gotta have some kids so I have something to blog about!

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

Hey Weiner. No, it's Chisholm waterpark in Hurst. It's a lot smaller than NRH2O but it works for us. You can blog about your Uganda adventures when you get back. Can't wait to hear all about it!