Today Wesley and I went to Grand Prairie to hang with my dear friend Lauren. Lauren is going to be a mama in September!! She is having a girl, but I cannot say what the name is or I'd be in big trouble! So we spent some time today organizing baby girl's nursery which is soooooo adorable. All kinds of cute pink things everywhere. Everything was going great until I started reading instructions on how to assemble this bouncy seat. Man, oh man did I mess that up! I put this metal bar thing in the wrong holes and of course it WOULD NOT COME OUT FOR ANYTHING! Thinking I was sooooo smart, I decided to unscrew things that should not have been unscrewed and to make a long story short....we ended up calling the manufacturer to send us replacement parts. Fortunately, the Boppy company has great customer service and after the woman had a good laugh at my stupidity she agreed to send new parts. Ugh! Moral of the story - don't ever let Tracy read the instructions! Here is Wesley with sweet Miss Lauren and a few pictures from her baby shower:
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sorry for the blurriness
2 comments:
All you cute Texas women all dolled up!
Love your hair, by the way.
Post a Comment