The purpose of this post is to introduce you to my new favorite grocery store and also to show off Wesley's second haircut. Because my son's hair grows faster than green grass through a goose (how's that for a southern saying?), I thought I would go shorter than last time. Much shorter! He's not bald or anything, but my babies curls are definitely gone.
So my new favorite grocery store is Sprouts! It's a great little farmer's market with good lookin', reasonably priced produce: .77 cents for a huge head of lettuce, 4 mangos for $1.00, .99 cents for a pint of strawberries! They sooo beat Wal Mart prices. Can you believe it? I didn't think anything could beat Wal Mart. Doesn't Wal Mart have a lowest price guarantee or something? Maybe I should look into that and tell the Walton's or whoever is running Wal Mart these days about Sprouts.
Here is my Little Sprout at Sprouts today. He can't contain the joy on his face!
So my new favorite grocery store is Sprouts! It's a great little farmer's market with good lookin', reasonably priced produce: .77 cents for a huge head of lettuce, 4 mangos for $1.00, .99 cents for a pint of strawberries! They sooo beat Wal Mart prices. Can you believe it? I didn't think anything could beat Wal Mart. Doesn't Wal Mart have a lowest price guarantee or something? Maybe I should look into that and tell the Walton's or whoever is running Wal Mart these days about Sprouts.
Here is my Little Sprout at Sprouts today. He can't contain the joy on his face!
Back view of haircut


1 comments:
He is growing up!
Post a Comment