I went with my friend Diane and her 2 boys to the Children's Museum in Ft. Worth yesterday. They had an area called "KidSpace" that was just for the small tots. Wesley had a blast watching the older kids roll the ball or "aaak" (as he prefers to call it) down the big yellow funnel. He also enjoyed the red phone, the bubble tubes, the water activity table and the fishing area. Of course, everything went directly into the mouth which grossed me out a bit until I saw a little girl drinking the activity table water when her mom wasn't watching (a big cup full!). After that, I didn't feel so bad about my child mouthing a few of the toys. Here are some pics.




1 comments:
this has nothing to do with your post - i'm tagging you to do a meme on the 5 things you dig about Jesus. you can see my list on my blog & the rules are there - have fun!
Post a Comment