CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Jenny Franke my dear friend in Park Cities, UT. She is a new mom too. Parker Ugene was born in January and he is such a cutie!

This is how this works:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. (CHECK)
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves. (CHECK)
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (OKAY, SINCE I BARELY KNOW 5 OTHER PEOPLE WHO BLOG I MAY SKIP THIS PART OR ONLY TAG A FEW...HOPE THAT'S OKAY!)

The Questions and My Answers. . .

What I was doing 10 years ago?: Man this is going to make me sound old! Ten years ago I was just about to graduate from Baylor University and move home to Massachusetts. Before starting life in the "real world" however, I took a 2 week long mission trip in (August of 1998) to Morocco and Egypt with a group of 15. That fall I started my first real job as an Account Rep. at a Public Relations agency in Burlington, MA.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world. . .
1. Moist yellow cake with chocolate frosting
2. Cherry Limeades from Sonic
3. Chips (the saltier the better)
4. Hot Tamales
5. French Fries

More realistic. . .
1. Popcorn
2. Yogurt
3. Fruit
4. Flavored Iced Tea
5. Quaker Rice Cake Mini's (the flavored kind)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Take my family and friends on an elaborate vacation
2. Pay off our mortgage
3. Support several missionaries and give to other non-profit organizations
4. Put a pool and trampoline in the backyard for the boys...always wanted those growing up.
5. Give generously!

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Cashier at a local farmers market/fruit stand
2. Nanny
3. Account Representative at Public Relations Agency
4. Assistant to the Dean and Events Coordinator at Boston College Law School
5. Stay-at-home Mom (the BEST job yet!)

Three of my habits:
1. Shopping
2. Being on the computer
3. Watching Lost and Dancing with the Stars

Six places I have lived:
1. El Paso, TX
2. Houston, TX
3. Harvard, MA
4. Brighton, MA
5. Newton, MA
6. Hurst, TX

People I Want to Get to Know Better: (A nice way of saying TAG!)
1. Amanda Christian
2. Allison Trevathan
3. Joy Phillips
4. Sandi Walker

Okay, I did it!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Ok friend - I will get to it this week. Little Reeve is precious!!!

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

Thanks for participating!! Its fun to read. Are you sleeping any??