CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Charles Reeve Preskenis


Here I am with my old man scowl face and claws

Umm...fingers


Big eyes

Hanging out
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, what a precious boy! I've been watching for pictures ever since I got Steve's email. Tracy, I think he has your eyes.

The Crenshaws said...

I already see Wes in him! Sweet little boys!

Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

sweet Reeve! what an angel! :) How are you feeling, Tre?

Anonymous said...

He is a precious little guy. Congratulations to all of you! We can't wait to meet him!

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

darling little guy. since i know you have plenty of time these days...you are tagged...go read my blog and see what to do. whenever you aren't feeding a baby or sleeping!!

Deborah said...

What a beautiful little guy!! I can't wait to monopolize him at the family reunion -- haha!! Wes is growing so much, hard to believe last time we saw him he was this tiny.

The Trotter Family said...

He is precious!!! And so handsome, I can't wait to meet him face to face! So glad he is here safe and sound! Thinking about you guys! -Blessings, Cari