Today is my dear friend Lauren Self's birthday (she's the one holding the birthday cupcake in the picture!). Lauren is a woman who loves God and loves others. She is a beautiful wife, mother and friend! We love you Lauren!
You are so sweet...thank you for the encouragement dear friend! I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with YOU! I had so much fun at cheesecake with ya'll!
HI Steve and Tracy, we just started our blog so i am still figuring it out! I will add you to our list of friends! Check ours out. www.peteandjennyjones.blogspot.com
2 comments:
You are so sweet...thank you for the encouragement dear friend! I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with YOU! I had so much fun at cheesecake with ya'll!
HI Steve and Tracy, we just started our blog so i am still figuring it out! I will add you to our list of friends! Check ours out. www.peteandjennyjones.blogspot.com
Post a Comment