In the words of Stevie Wonder: "Isn't she lovely...isn't she W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L, isn't she precious, less than one minute old." Okay, she's a little older than that but we love her just the same! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER JOY ROBBINS!!!!! You are the coolest aunt, sister and sister-in-law the world has ever seen! Show those German's how birthdays are done right - Partei heute Abend wie haben Sie vorher nie gefeiert! =)
Oh and for all six of my faithful readers...let me just say that my personal retreat was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! I highly recommend it to all you moms of tots out there! Have the hubs whisk the kiddies out of the house overnight - or at the very least - an afternoon. I must say - I did miss them though! The old saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" is so true! Towards the end of my retreat I found myself looking out the window waiting for them to pull in the driveway. And when my 2 year old burst in the house yelling, "Mommy!" I melted! What a precious gift my boys are!
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
We Love Aunt Jen - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Posted by Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks! Loved the German. It was great cuz you called me "you" in the very formal sense. hahaha! We're close, Tre, you can be informal with me. :) German humor.
Love you too! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!!!
- Auntie Jen
Not everyone has family around like you. Most Mom's can't even stand to spend a couple of hours without their kids. Count your blessings!
Post a Comment