That's a bright flash Mom!
Where oh where to begin? I kind of fell off the blog band wagon there for awhile. I can only upload pictures on our big, slow desktop computer upstairs, but we got a new/used/hand-me-down laptop from Tracy's parents (thanks guys) so I've been checking email, ect. on that downstairs. Mind you...it's about 10 degrees cooler downstairs. Thus, no blogging. Anyway, we're back! And the summer is almost over! What? Where did the time go? It's been a fun, full summer for us. We did the water park thing in the beginning and then when it got really hot - in the triple digits people - we tried to find indoor activities to occupy our time. The mall, McDonald's, the Children's Museum, the mall, the library, a church in Irving that has an amazing indoor play area for kids, the mall. We managed to survive. At the end of August we went to Bandera for some time with Tracy's parents and a Robbins Family Reunion. We had a great time seeing everyone again and showing off Reeve. Wesley loved all the attention! Here are a few pictures:

1 comments:
Hey girlie! I'm glad you're back! What fun time in Bandera. :)
Post a Comment