Well, this is a day late, but I wanted to give a shout out to the hubs for his birthday!!!! Way to make it to 32 babe! I love you like crazy and am so thankful for the 6 (almost 7) years God has given us together! So in honor of you, sweetie, I'm going to list 32 things (just a few of the millions of things) I love about you:
1. You are honest to the core
2. You are the hardest worker I know
3. You live every aspect of your life with integrity
4. You are considerate of others
5. You think the best of people
6. You are slow to anger...never a harsh word
7. You are a servant
8. You are slow to speak because you don't just want to talk to hear yourself...your words are thought-out and profound.
9. You make the best stove-top popcorn...lots of butter and salt (YUM)
10. You are adorable when you get all silly
11. You can make me laugh like no one else
12. You are soooooooo patient with me
13. You are a terrific provider
14. You are super organized and help me in that area BIG TIME
15. You love to grill...so cute
16. You love food...gotta love a man who loves to eat
17. You are one of the biggest ice cream fans that I know...so cute
18. You are the biggest Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics fan that I know
19. And to add to the one above...you have deep sentimentality towards where you came from and stay true to that
20. You like to eat healthy and stay fit...gotta love that in a man
21. You are consistent
22. You love your family
23. You honor your parents
24. You love me and your boys and would lay down your life for us
25. You are the best Dad in the whole world
26. I love watching you and Wesley play and laugh together...he thinks the world of you
27. You would rather let me go shopping and get something for myself than get something for you...so selfless and sweet
28. You are super easy-going
29. I can tell you anything and know that I will not be judged or looked down upon because you are TRUSTWORTHY
30. You love the Lord with all your heart
31. You are a wonderful spiritual leader in our home
32. You are a MAN OF GOD and the BEST MAN FOR ME!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Happy Birthday Hubs!
Posted by Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a great list, Tracy! Happy Birthday, Steve!
What a guy! Happy Birthday Steve.
Post a Comment