I felt the need to change up the blog again. How do you like it? Is the yellow too much? I liked it - it made me smile and think of summer. We'll keep it for now... What is it about having a baby that makes you want to change things? In the last few weeks I have wanted to change my hair, clothes and rearrange furniture. About the hair - I'm seriously thinking about going back to my natural color. The problem is, my "natural" color is a nasty shade of flat brown. Do I really want to do this?? I've been highlighting for sooooo long that I basically have a two toned head - blond on top and nasty flat brown on bottom. It's not really working for me anymore. I definitely need a change. I talked to Leah (my hair dresser) about this dilemma and she suggested going back to my natural color but keeping a few highlights in for the summer. I liked that idea. I think I'm gonna go for it. This could be a big mistake...stay tuned. As for my clothes - nothing fits me at the moment. I'm out of maternity clothes but still can't wear a lot of my pre-preggo clothes. ARGH! The fact that it's summer doesn't help. Getting in a bathing suit...WHAT?! Shorts? Heck no. I need to hit the pavement and hit it hard. Stay tuned on that too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel your pain in pre-prego clothes and the need to change! I like the idea of a new hair color...not sure what color I should go for? any suggestions?
I like the idea of a new hair color! You should go slightly darker than your own color.
Also, I like the yellow and the clouds, but why is your writing strip so narrow? Other blogger.com'ers have a nice wide strip. see: http://cricketjohnson.blogspot.com/
Anyway, it looks good. Keep the pictures coming! Especially ones of the new you.
Love you!!! Love, Auntie Jen
Oh Girl! I soo know what you are talking about!
Post a Comment