CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 02, 2007

Our Little Crustacean

"Oh, look at the little shrimp!" "What a cute little crab!". These are a few of the comments we got from people about our little lobster. I guess a lot of people in TX don't know a lobster when they see one. Wesley LOVED his lobster costume. I think he knew it made people laugh and smile and he really enjoyed all the attention. On Tuesday night we met Grammy, Bill, Rebecca and the kids at their local church carnival. What a production! They had a ton of games, at least 20 bounce houses, a rock climbing wall, a bungee jumping trampoline thing, a "5 and under" area and all kinds of food - cotton candy, popcorn, BBQ, pizza. It was amazing! Wesley thoroughly enjoyed himself. Then on Wednesday night our friends Ben and Holly came over for pizza and some trick-or-treating. We only went to a few houses, but I thought our son did pretty well for his first go of it. He tried to grab more candy from the bowl after some was already put in his bag....oh, how quickly they learn! Yesterday, Wesley found his costume again and brought it to me. He wanted me to dress him again. Too cute!

The first layer of the outfit - man in black

Ready to hit the carnival

The Lobster Family

He dropped his twizzler in the water right after I took this

Right before we hit the streets

2 comments:

Lauren said...

too cute!

The Crenshaws said...

Awww... so precious!!! I just want to know one thing-- did he eat his twizzler after he dropped it in the water?!