CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Let the Holidays Begin!

It's been a busy November! We are looking forward to Turkey Day with Nana and Papa T. next week. They arrive on Tuesday! This will be my first attempt at cooking a whole Thanksgiving meal. Lord have mercy! I know Mom will help a lot though (right mom???), so I'm sure I'll survive. Let the holidays begin! I love this time of year....mainly because I get to pig out. And now that I'm preggers I can really go all out! Ha! We'll see what my doctor has to say about that.

Here is a run-down of the last few weeks:


Hilda, Wesley and Great Gramps came over for dinner during their visit at the beginning of the month.


Wesley tried on Great Grampy's hat
Picnic lunch with Holly and Diane at Old Town Coffee in Keller (great little place!)
After lunch we took a walk in the woods at the Colleyville Nature Center. Wesley ran - a lot

Looking for fish in the stream below the bridge

It was a beautiful fall day - perfect for a walk...or ride on Mommy's shoulders
Steve and his dad cut 3 dead trees down in our backyard. I was sad to see them go, but it had to be done.
Steve the lumberjack
What to do with all that dead wood? Make a fire of course! This is Steve's new fire pit. Wesley didn't quite know what to think of it.

Get out the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers!

2 comments:

The Self Cottage said...

I love the pic of wesley on your shoulders...such a cute adventurous fam! i love you and had SO MUCH FUN at cheesecake...did your stomach get nice and streched for the holidays? Happy Thanksgiving!

Lauren said...

i love that pic of you and wes, too--especially the part of your belly i can see!
hope you are feeling well!