I had a fabulous birthday yesterday. Steve took the morning off and we went to breakfast at Bailey's. Eggs Benedict, pancakes and fresh fruit...yum! It was wonderful! And Wesley was an angel all day! He usually is a pretty good kid, but he gave his Mama and extra special treat by napping well and being really smiley and cute. We met our friends Ben and Holly for dinner at Snuffer's and then came back to our place for cake. All in all, a great day! I am BLESSED!
The fam is scheduled to arrive here tomorrow. Yippee! They left D.C. later than anticipated, so they might not arrive until late tomorrow night. Mom said she wants to wake Wesley up though no matter what time they get here so she can see him. What? You're crazy woman!
So, in other news, all my friends back in Boston are really making me home-sick. There is NOTHING better than Fall in New England. Fresh apples to pick, apple cider, crisp air, radiant leaves, hay rides, pumpkins. Last year my friend Lauren and I went to Honey Pot Hill to pick apples. You can read about it in this old post. What I wouldn't give for a bite of a freshly picked Cortland apple or a freshly made apple crisp. Sigh!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Birthday Fun
Posted by Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sad about missing fall! Don't worry, I suppose you'll get a few days of it in Dallas, but I know it won't be the same.
Glad your birthday went well and that Wesley gave you a gift in his own way!
Happy belated! We had fun with you guys!
Post a Comment