CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Tagged by Christina...8 Random Things About Me

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight things about me...

1. I am not a morning person, but since becoming a mother I'm not really a night owl either. I just like to sleep.

2. The only thing I look forward to about waking up is eating breakfast. It's my favorite meal of the day.

3. I love to bake, sing, go for walks, swim, stretch, ride horses, take pictures, decorate, shop and hang out with family and friends.

4. Speaking of shopping....I LOVE to find a good bargain!

5. I love pedicures...such a girly thing....so I guess you could call me a girly girl.

6. Some places I would like to travel include: Australia, Fiji, Italy, Greece and Yellow Stone National Park

7. I love watching my baby boy grow and discover new things.

8. I prefer things to be clean and somewhat orderly. I can take a few weeks of clutter, but I cannot stand dirt and grim. Thankfully, my husband is similar in that he likes things neat and tidy. He is way more orderly than me, but I am the clean freak in the family. So I think we are a good balance! I love my husband!!!

Now I tag: Lauren, Morgan and Steph

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I did it! beneshes.blogspot.com