CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Come on Baby!

We've been busy preparing for Reeve's arrival. I'm officially in full-out nesting mode. I have to brag on my hubs a bit...he has been SOOOO wonderful! He has helped me clean, get organized and basically takes over with Wesley on the weekends so I can run errands, etc. What a guy! Thanks Babe...you are the BEST! Last Tuesday night my dear friends Holly, Diane, April, Lauren and my sister-in-law Rebecca threw me a baby shower. Unfortunately, Rebecca wasn't feeling well and couldn't make the shower. She made some pretty amazing desserts though! Thanks Rebecca! The best part by far was the chocolate fountain...nothing like dipping a big ol' piece of pound cake in pure chocolate goodness! I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it...sorry. I did manage to get a hostess picture and one of the cake:


April (baby Samuel is due 2 weeks after Reeve), Diane, me, Holly, Lauren and sweet Ava Elizabeth


Nana and Papa T. arrive next Thursday and said they would stick around until Reeve comes...must be nice to be retired! We plan to put them to work keeping Wesley entertained and doing some projects around the house. Hope that's okay you guys! :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady, just like last time. ;)

The Crenshaws said...

So sad I missed this! But it was good to see you last week!

Love!

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

So glad you had a fun shower. Keep me posted on this new little arrival!