CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Lots going on

This week we FINALLY got some relief from the heat! After a rain storm on Tuesday, we awoke to some cool, refreshing air on Wednesday. So nice! The high has only been in the 80's...way better than the 90's of the last few weeks. We have even been sleeping with the windows open. I remember this was the time in Boston that we could no longer sleep with the windows open because it got too cold. Ha! What a difference. I'm hoping I can put my flip-flops away soon. It's been a busy month! We went to a pumpkin patch with our friends the Bohannan's last weekend and then I drove to Waco to pick up Jen. She has been here all week and we are having a blast! Monday we decorated the front door for fall, Tuesday we explored Grapevine and watched movies, Wednesday we had lunch with our friend Megan, Thursday we went to the TX State Fair and Friday we stayed overnight at the Hilton in Southlake for a sister getaway. It was marvelous! Jen has gotten to experience life in Hurst...complete with walks around the neighborhood and family night at Steve's parents house. I'm trying to savor every minute with her before we have to say goodbye. She leaves on Thursday to go back to Germany - we are going to miss her SOOO much! I'll post pics of Jen's visit later. Here are some from the pumpkin patch.
This tractor is soooo slow!

I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!

My sweet, happy boy

Wow! This place is AMAZING!!!!!!

Wesley with his two buddies Matthew and Thomas



2 comments:

Lauren said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Pretty soon he'll have a little brother to run around with, and a couple of years from now you'll be scratching your head trying to figure out how they thought of so many ways to get in trouble at the pumpkin patch!

The Self Cottage said...

Wes is soooo handsome!
looks like he had a blast at the pumkin patch! love u friend