CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No Chicago Afterall

Steve found out yesterday that he doesn't have to go to Chicago afterall...who-hoo! Funny how things change so quickly in the business world. Oh well! We will be glad to keep him home. He is going to Houston though in June. Speaking of June...it's going to be a busy month. Steve's birthday, Wesley's birthday, Father's day and a shower that I'm hosting for my friend Lauren. All fun stuff though. I've already started thinking about Wesley's party...I know he won't remember anything about it, but we have to have one and take pictures. I mean, that's just what you do, right? The party is not for the kid, it's for the adults/family and for memories. So we're doin' it! I thought I would do a "train" cake since there is a train that goes behind our house and Wesley loves to stop and listen to it. I debated between a train and a lion. Wesley sounds like a lion sometimes when he's making his funny noises. But I think I like the train theme better. Okay, enough rambling....

0 comments: