CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Little Valentine

Oooh! Sorry for the long delay in posting. I'm going to try and be more consistent, but now that I'm a working mom, my time on the computer is way limited. I should be better after tax season is over. We had a nice Valentines Day. Steve took the morning off and we explored Ft. Worth for the first time since moving here. We ate breakfast at the "Ol South Pancake House" a local establishment that has been "serving Ft. Worth since 1962". They have over 39 flavors of pancakes - definitely my kind of place! I had the "dutch baby" pancake and Steve had "peanut butter chip". Wesley had bananas. Some day he too will love pancakes. After breakfast we drove through the TCU area of town and then went by the zoo and botanical gardens. Then we checked out downtown. It was really cute! Then we headed over to the stockyards and saw Joe T Garcia's (a famous Mexican food place). On our way home we stopped in Colleyville Town Square and my sweetie stopped at "The Perfect Petal" to get me some beautiful red roses that he had pre-ordered! What a guy! It was the perfect day! Here are a few shots of our little Valentine all decked out in red.





0 comments: