CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

High Roller

Wesley has figured out how to get around these days. Not by crawling, not by walking, but by rolling. I put him in one place and 2 minutes later he has rolled away. Sometimes very long distances too (thank goodness for our large, empty playroom). You'd think the kid would get dizzy, but it doesn't seem to bother him. In this picture he made his way from his play mat to the bean bag in a matter of seconds. He couldn't go any futher so he just laid there talking to himself until I came to his rescue. When I came over he gave me a mischievous grin as if to say, "I fooled you Mom, I'm way over here!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he's going to be a rock and roller??? :)

Steve, Tracy, Wesley & Reeve said...

Yeah! Rocking and Rolling once Dad teaches Wes how to play the harmonica.