CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving!

Boy, what a trip we took. Seventeen of us comfortably packed into Uncle Matt and Aunt Leah's house in Indiana for a Thanksgiving to remember. And I met my family from North Carolina for the first time (except for Uncle Billy, I met him two weeks ago). They have a baby girl who is only 3 weeks older than me. She's so fun, I hope she moves to Texas! We played together a lot, and Grammy took us on long walks. Here are some pictures of us practicing Tummy-Time as well as in our walking outfits.

Grammy and Grampy drove my family all the way from Texas. It took 15 hours to get there, but I was an angel. I slept the entire time I was in my car seat. Plus, Grampy brought me to McDonalds for the first time in my life. I was just as good on the way home - my family owes me big time.

With Thanksgiving gone, I can now focus my attention on Christmas. Oh yeah, presents galore! And I get to spend it with Nana, Papa T, and Aunt Jen in Washington DC. Nana and Papa T, make sure you set up that choo-choo train!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry little "Buddy" ... the choo-choo will up and running when you arrive.