CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Today I took Wes for his one month check-up. I can't believe he is already a month old! Goodbye 6 lb. 13 oz. NEWBORN baby Wes...hello 9 lb. 4 oz. BABY Wes. I don't know where the days have gone. One minute I'm in labor and the next thing I know I have a one month old! This was a hard doctor's visit for Wes and Mom because they gave him a shot. Ugh!!!! I know it's neccessary and all, but does the needle have to be so big?! He was such a champ though! He cried for about a minute and then settled down. He even took a pacifier which he usually hates so you know it must have been rough. At least he had some more meat on his bones for this shot. Next month he has to get 4 shots. I told Steve he better plan to come with me, because I'll probably be a mess.

0 comments: